Sorry folks for all the chatter on this. This is my last email on this. If I
find a fix I'll share. I haven't been using the T200s all that long, but
learned alot. I also learned that the earlier models did in fact have jumpers
and when you opened the little door you saw them. Later models you only see the
shield when opening the door, and I found the service manual; it told me I was
wrong about the default settings of the switches; I thought they were off, but
the default is on, so I changed the switches to ON (apparently a previous owner
changed them all to OFF), and it still didn't help.  So I'll keep reading the
service manual for hopefully more insight, but I may determine it's some
hardware issue with the drive that I may need parts to repair. Who knows what
has been done to this drive over the 28 + years.
Thanks again for your help.Spencer
    On Monday, November 14, 2022 at 06:09:49 PM EST, Spencer