On Thu, Dec 22, 2022 at 2:40 PM MikeS <dm...@torfree.net> wrote:

> Looks like you've been looking since 2019:
> https://www.mail-archive.com/m100@lists.bitchin100.com/msg08871.html
>
> The answer is in the next message (SIG Lib08); of course it's probably not
> as good as yours...

Hmm, thanks. I had a feeling there would be something in the M100SIG.  It's
funny, I have a way older message,  of me writing a detokenizer, but it was
in gforth and is mixed into an experimental TPDD client. I spent a few
minutes trying to run that but the setup would have been more work than
just rewriting a bare detokenizer.

Anyway, now I have my own with its own bugs :-) . Hopefully won't forget it
this time. I doubt it's better than Nuge's since mine was pretty quick and
dirty.

-- John.