You also couldn't use the UART and the buzzer at the same time given how
this machine is wired up. Hmm.

Honestly, I figure it's at least possible to write a decent monophonic
music tracker program for the M100's internal speaker. Throw in a fast
arpeggiator for chords like they do to save channels on SID chiptunes for
fun. If I was a better programmer I'd try. :(

--
Disclaimer: Any resemblance between the above views and those of my
employer, my terminal, or the view out my window are purely coincidental.