From: bir...@soigeneris.com <bir...@soigeneris.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2023 1:30 PM
To: 'm...@bitchin100.com' <m...@bitchin100.com>
Subject: RE: [M100] Rex#..TPDD compatibility

For the Backpack, when you save a file the Backpack needs to check to see if
the file already exists. If you have a lot of files in the directory it will
take a while to check all of them. The timeout on the REX is rather short so it
gives up before the Backpack (or real drive I would guess) can respond. The
work around is to save to a directory with few files. If you can increase the
timeout on the REX it would probably solve the issue for it and the real drive.

Jeff Birt