On 2/14/23 11:50, Comcast wrote:
Unfortunately to use the multiplan ROM, cannot use any other ROMs

By design this one cold resets upon insertion or removal

I believe Steve provides a patched multiplan rom that avoids that problem.

https://bitchin100.com/wiki/index.php?title=REXsharp
In the "validated option roms" zip file is MP100.BX, which is patched to remove the 2 bytes that trigger the reset.

... yep, notes.txt says
"
* for Multiplan and IntSol, a patch was applied to replace "AB" with 00 00 hex at offset 0040, to avoid cold restarts when OS detects rom removal.
"

Mike

Sent from my iPhone