Jeff, sincere apologies for my ignorance..

I see the sector0 directory files on the website and I can see them all now via
CLI on my SD card in backpack on my M102.

But all the instructions for either TS-DOS, DSKMGR, Tweeny or Tiny say to run
“com:98n1enn”.   And all of these programs are in the sector0 directory ?

So where do I go and what do I edit so that when I run that call it selects
tweeny vs TS-DOS ??  Something must be calling out TS-DOS currently

Thanks!

mike