> Just note, I already put together a 2.3.1 release, which significantly
> increases cursor responsiveness. Try it out if you have time.

Works great on my Model 200 once I commented out line 3010. (Until I hit
the 'H' key, anyhow).

I like that you are using asterisks ✳ for the mines now. That makes more
sense to me than capital "M"s.

I did find the new flag character (checkerboard, 🮕) confusing, but maybe
I'll get used to it. I think I'd prefer something that looks more like the
official minesweeper flag. Perhaps a capital 'P' or a question mark? Either
of those would also have the benefit of being ASCII text, so TSWEEP would
be portable to the international "Model T"s by Kyocera, Olivetti, and NEC.

Out of curiosity, why can the user now move the cursor and pick a square
before the mines are placed?

—b9