Just an update for B9.

I changed a few things with Text Sweeper. Not only did I fix the bug where
the T200 won’t stop redrawing the screen, but I officially added support
for the larger screen size.

The bottom half of the screen is used for the controls menu.

The the F8 exit screen now utilizes the right hand pane only, to avoid an
entire redraw of the screen if you select No and return to the game.

The next feature I plan to work on, is three different difficulty settings
to choose from, instead of just the default / custom setting.