What do you want it to do?

MVT100 exists. https://bitchin100.com/wiki/index.php?title=VT100

If you want external display and storage, I could possibly create a build
of LaddieAlpha with a display window, terminal emulation and some kind of
serial line multiplexing. Then any small form factor computer capable of
running Mono or .NET with a serial port (pi) could be a dock. But with
multiplexing, you either have rigid modes or else TPDD, TELCOM, etc have to
be aware and cooperate with the multiplexer.

Or... IIRC I think MVT100 can use a cassette connector bitbang serial
hack... which would free up the RS232 connector for file I/O client,
TELCOM, ...

-- John.