OK. I was just curious where the confusion was... FWIW, Rex sales and
support has always been in the wiki. I guess you're looking for it on the
top level bitchin100 site, we could put a link there.

As to REXCPM, I agree... the ordering link is under the REX# section of the
REX page. If you search for rex, then immediately click on Rexcpm you will
miss the ordering link.

Probably bitchin100 should add a e-commerce store. We'll see.

-- John.