I'm not great at organizing stuff on the wiki.

I'm also concious of creating dead pages since iirc you can't delete a
page.  In other words I try to reuse pages.

I'll take a look and see if I can reorganize or otherwise improve.

I have also thought about a fancier website, but it feels like it would be
a lot of extra work and cost.