That's great! I'll look forward to that possibility, new games are always
welcome.

Fred Saberhagen is surely missed by me who has only read his words, and a
new computer game in the Berserker universe sounds like a fine addition. I
hope development and distribution are both somewhat easier now than they
were then. Even finding the original games - for any platform - has become
a challenge of its own.

Documentation of the process can be really interesting reading too,
regardless of whether the end result matches the initial vision. If you
decide that it's something you're interested in trying I'm sure there will
be readers here! In this vein, yesterday I was reading mass:werk/Norbert
Landsteiner's writings about a Model T Maze War conversion and it was both
entertaining and informative: https://www.masswerk.at/rc2016/01/