I’m writing everything in BASIC.   I use lots of comments, but mainly to
identify sections of code.   These might come out later if memory becomes an
issue.    Since all variables have global scope, it is important to keep track
of how and where variables are used.   Things might become a mess if you
accidentally reuse a variable.   I keep a running Word document open to keep
track of what the variables are being used for.

I recently developed some tools that run on Windows for working on the T100
programs.   They are MTRenum, MTVarConcor and MTLineRef.   They can be found at
my GitHub page, (www.github.com/LEJ-Projects
<http://www.github.com/LEJ-Projects> ).    There are also two games I’ve
written for the TRS-80 Model 100 (or NEC8201).  They are Star Merchant and
Dungeon Warrior.  Star Merchant was a rewrite of a game that I originally wrote
for Creative Computing (August 1981).  Dungeon Warrior was a new game generated
from an earlier self-published version I wrote for an Ohio Scientific
Challenger 2.   I like to think of Dungeon Warrior as the prequel to Wizard War
that I developed with Fred Saberhagen.

I’m currently doing the development with bitchin100.com/CloudT.   I’ll try it
later with a real M100.  I might also have a separate NEC8201 version.

I’ll put lots of game development notes in the pdf of new game I’m working on.
  It will be like the documentation I provided for Star Merchant and Dungeon
Warrior, but maybe more so.

Lloyd