Back in the 80's I used a model 100 to field program data loggers made by
Campbell Scientific. That is the model 100 I have now.But I never had a fancy
case like that to put it in.Jonathan Sent from Samsung tablet
-------- Original message --------From: Michael Kohne <mhko...@kohne.org> Date:
10/2/23  19:16  (GMT+01:00) To: m...@bitchin100.com Subject: Re: [M100] Model
100 Scientific Case ? Nice! I'm given to understand that Model 100's were used
more thanonce in interesting data collection setups - they go a long time on
abattery, and they mostly just work.On Mon, Oct 2, 2023 at 1:10 PM Joseph
Colson III <joecols...@outlook.com> wrote:>> Anyone seen anything like this
before?  I would love to find some information on it. - Joe>>>>
https://www.ebay.com/itm/145339280674>>>>>>-- Michael
Kohnemhkohne@kohne.orgAnything real you do that's important will be scary.
Having kids.Getting married. Donating a kidney.  Writing a book. Do it anyway.
-Neil Gaiman