I use mine mostly as a Super Calculator, with programs I write in BASIC to
solve Electronics and Photography math calculations. But I have also
converted some games to work with Atari 2600 controllers, and wrote some
game scoring and puzzle solving programs.

I am usually sitting in a recliner, watching TV when I program, and use my
PegLeggs on my lap, or sometimes a lap desk I got at Barnes&Noble.  I find
the "two finger" typing method works best for me with my T102, but use
normal "touch typing" on my Dell Desktop.

Regards,

PeterN