Absolutely.

I've also wanted to dump the roms from all the fb100 clones someday just to
see if they're identical or not. They're probably all the same code, but it
is possible.

By now I have one each of tpdd1 (a few actually), tpdd2, fb100, fdd19, and
purple computing d103. So if I could manage to follow your recipe I am in a
position to dump them all.

bkw