Way back in 2021, Tom Hoppe said:

Well, good news. If you set M100 CPM to 'Sc S' and 'Cu S' it works much better. I still found an issue playing Zork III where it says
"-----more-----" then stopped responding, requiring me to press enter on the M100.stat con:=uc1:   <-- Redirect CP/M output to serial
portstat con:=tty:     <-- Change it back to M100 native display (type this from terminal program on PC)I am using Minicom 2.7.1 on Linux (VT102
emulator with 19200 N81). I left it on overnight and it is still working this morning. TomOn Tue, Nov 16, 2021 at 2:55 PM Tom Hoppe <tjhoppe at
gmail.com  <http://lists.bitchin100.com/listinfo.cgi/m100-bitchin100.com>> wrote:Correct, VT100 emulation.On Tue, Nov 16, 2021 at 2:15 PM
characters flowing over serial in this case, so you need to ensure that does not mess with things.If I understand what is happeningM100 ---->   PC
 (video terminal character flow)M100 <----  PC  (input keyboard strokes)When you say the terminal works reliably using F3, you are using the PC as
a display for CP/M, right?  And in this case, you selected VT100 emulation?On Tue, Nov 16, 2021 at 5:05 PM Tom Hoppe <tjhoppe at gmail.com
Sc L vs Sc S is a good point! I will try changing this tonight and see if it helps. My ultimate goal is to ssh into my home PC from work so I can
play with CP/M during lunch :).TomOn Tue, Nov 16, 2021 at 11:21 AM Jim Anderson <jim.anderson at kpu.ca

Here's what I did that didn't work:

1. Fire up M100
2. CTL-C to get into CP/M
3. Change Sc to S and Cu to S (tried with M100 on F3, tried with RS23)
4. in CP/M, type stat con:=uc1:
5. in Linux, type minicom (/dev/ttyUSB0, VT102, 19200 8N1)

I don't get input or output at the linux side of things and on the m100, it isn't responsive after doing stat, cuz it's waiting for serial in/out, right?

What'd I do wrong? Is additional setup on the M100 required or some setting in minicom (it claims to be offline in the status bar).

Also, what does this mean:

/I am using minicom in Linux and it />/works reliably using the REXCPM 'F3 toggle'
feature to />/re-direct only the screen output (19200 8N1)/

Is this the same F3 from CP/M to go between (M100, RS23, or CASS) or is it something else, if it's the same which one is the right one. If it's different, where is it and what to set it to.

Thanks,

Will