hi everyone,
I recently went through an activity to build a Pentium 4 based system to
act as a "tweener", giving me a machine that can straddle both ethernet/IP
based remote file storage, and legacy floppy support (5.25, 3.5 floppies).
In addition it runs old programs like Laplink.  This machine uses Windows
98.

Question is - what would be a good way to emulate a TPDD with this hardware?

I don't think Desklink will work; the processor is too fast.
I don't think I can run LaddieAlpha since Mono does not install on Windows
98.

I realize I could dual boot and run a somewhat modern linux, and that would
give me Mono/LaddieAlpha.

But, is there a way to get something running on Windows 98?

thanks.
Steve