Steve,

This thread reminded me of a distant memory - back in the mid 1990’s I had a
game... and it ran too fast to be usable - maybe snake on dos :). Anyhow, there
were several utilities that were available to slow things down. I remember
using all of them, but have only vague memories of which worked well.

Here’s a list (the only one ringing a bell right now is the AT one:

https://www.vogons.org/viewtopic.php?t=8070

Seems you may have already solved this, but something to put in your pocket.

Will

Sent from my iPhone