Many American balk at metric - and I suspect at least
a few Europeans balk at inches. While those of us who
have been sending mail art get used to it, it could be
a little bit intimidating for someone new to mail art.
I remember I was intimidated by metric at first,
resorting to complicated math trying to figure out the
size.
Now I have a metric ruler, and I am used to the
standard sizes.

If you are posting your call internationally, perhaps
it would be friendlier to new comers to mail art if
the size was listed in both metric and inches.

And also include the country in the address, some
people leave that out.

I don't mean to make "rules" -- just trying to raise
awareness and consideration for new mail artists.

I think it would be good to attract new mail artists.

Just my 2 cents.

 - T

Tamara Wyndham

http://www.tamarawyndham.com

"I contradict myself? Very well, then: I contradict myself. I am large; I
contain multitudes."
-- Walt Whitman

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mailinglist from Sztuka Fabryka