Guido and Allan,
In some ways, mail-art is about provoking a response. I was just pointing
out that what Guido sent me  failed to do that. As to it's  artistic
merit: what
Guido sent me was a photocopy straight out of a porno magazine, not
sex-positive,
rather pornographic which is why I was bored by it THEN. As to whether
I'm bored
right now, Guido, whatever, at least I'm trying to liven up the list
with some
discussion. You respond to what you respond to in your own way and for
your own
reasons. RA