Right on Guido,
I have an ongoing photography wall (show?) at a cafe
here in St Cloud, MN.
I photgraph peole who work there and people who eat
there. I put their picture in a frame on the wall for
8 weeks and then on Pete's Wall Of Fame. There are
four rows of 9" by 6" laminated photos in two rooms.
It is a real people project and there is no statement
about me there. On a wall  in the framed room there is
a small  note which gives my tele number if people
want to have their picture on the wall. How many
people have never had their picture on a wall in their
life.
I guess there are about 125 pics on wall and many have
up to 4 people in it. It is like mailart in that it is
about something other than me.
Great inspiration you are, Guido.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lavonasherarts

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?