We are one of the fastest growing Training &
Consultant Company in Indonesia now seeking for young and talented
professionals who have big passion to work in a fast moving and challenging
environment to join our team as:

Relationship Manager (RM)

Position Responsibilities:

1.
Maintain existing client & Grab new potential
customers.

2.
Develop & manage sales & promotion activities.

3.
Build relationship to public as corporate
communication.

Requirement :

-
Female
(max 28 years old)

-
Good
Looking & charming

-
Fresh
graduates are welcomed to apply

-
Bachelor’s
Degree in Management, Journalism, Marketing,

Mass
Communication or related Disciplines’ from reputable university

-
Good
Command in English, both in oral and written

-
Computer
literate, Windows Application (MS Excel, Word, Power Point, Adobe Illustrator,
Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw)

-
Excellent
presentation, listening and consulting skills a must.

-
Must be a
self-starter, highly motivated, good interpersonal skill.

If
you can meet our expectation, please submit your CV complete with recent
photograph
to:

Griya Agung
M3 No.28, Sunter Jakarta Utara 14350 or hr.talentindone...@gmail.com

before 31
March 2010

All application will be treated
strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be notified
regarding interviews

      Yahoo! Mail Kini Lebih Cepat dan Lebih Bersih. Rasakan bedanya sekarang!
http://id.mail.yahoo.com

Kirim email ke