Hi Jonathan, Dan, and Others,

I think that Toast version 7 from 3 or 4 years ago was usable, but the
successive versions got worse and worse from the point of accessibility.  In
version 8, some people were able to use the context menu.  By version 9, I
think that accessibility was pretty much gone.  People who wrote to Roxio, and
that included Gordon, didn't get much response about the prospects of improving
VoiceOver support.

Cheers,

Esther

On Jul 15, 2011, at 08:07, Jonathan C. Cohn wrote:

> That is sad.  Apple lists Toast as accessible on
> http://www.apple.com/accessibility/voiceover/applications.html
>
> Jonathan
>
> On Jul 15, 2011, at 1:24 PM, Mrs. Lynnette Annabel Smith wrote:
>
>> Hello
>>
>> No, for the most part it isn't accessible.
>>
>> Lynne
>>

>> On 15 Jul 2011, at 17:54, Dan Eickmeier wrote:
>>
>> Hi, A friend of mine who is on this list as well, is trying to figure out a
>> way that she  can burn videos taken on her iPhone to DVD, for relatives to
>> have, that do not have a computer.  We avoided using iDVD, as it hasn't been
>> updated, and I think, is a dead or dying product.  Plus, it didn't look
>> accessible at all either.  Found an article on the Mac rumours forums, and
>> the poster on there, had used toast titanium, from Roxio.  IN looking at the
>> Roxio site, I see that app is a $99 value.  From a VO user's prospective, is
>> it worth the price?  Didn't seem like there were trials available from what
>> I could tell.

You can find a monthly formatted archive of all messages posted    to the
Mac-Access forum at the following URL: