Hello Krystal

You're obviously getting yourself very frustrated here. I have used DVD
Remaster to create a DVD using an M4V movie so I know for a fact that it does
work.

Lynne

On 19 Jul 2011, at 07:18, krystal watson wrote:

i tryed that it does not like the mp4 v format sad smiley i don't know what to
do it looks like my nephew is never going to get his dvd if only there was
something that would work that was vo friendly i dvd is on every mac but is not
liked by vo i am trying every thing but not haveing any luck this really sucks
that i can not get the dvd made its so hard to explain this to a 3 year old why
he has not yet got the dvd i have promaced him sorry if i am being anoying this
is just frustrating his mother has so many more for me to burn to but so far no
luck someting has to be out there to do this sorry

You can find a monthly formatted archive of all messages posted    to the
Mac-Access forum at the following URL: