Hello everybody

I'm wondering whether the magic Trackpad might help Gordon when navigating web
pages. Somebody mentioned this a while ago; but we've forgotten how it works.
Could somebody remind me? Also, I'm wondering whether the trackpad might be
better if it were external rather than the one built-in to the MacBook Pro
machines. Gordon's preferred method of working is with a keyboard on his lap
and the MBP on a little table in front of him. I won't go into the reasons for
this; but there are good reasons. Anyway, does anybody think the magic trackpad
would help?

Lynne

You can find a monthly formatted archive of all messages posted    to the
Mac-Access forum at the following URL: