Hello Anne

On 22 Jul 2011, at 10:15, Anne Robertson wrote:

• Apart from the additional choices in the rotor, the gestures used by the
Trackpad Commander are the same everywhere. However, you can add your own
gestures by going to VoiceOver Utility and selecting the Commanders category.
Select Trackpad and click on Assign Commands. There you'll find a table of
existing gestures.

Yes; I've seen those but haven't modified them as I obviously didn't need too.
Gordon doesn't like the internal trackpad on the MacBook because it gets in the
way f his typing So we're hoping that the external one will be better; which
brigs us to another question. Can you disable that internal track pad without,
obviously, doing any harm.

• You can also try out gestures by turning on Keyboard Help. It's a great way
to learn to get them right.

Actually he's messing with that now on another machine. but with the internal
trackpad.

Lyne

You can find a monthly formatted archive of all messages posted    to the
Mac-Access forum at the following URL: