Hello Lynne,

If you are familiar with the iPhone's way of navigating with VoiceOver, this is
very much the same. You can of course drag down the trackpad to find out where
the various elements are, and double-tap them to activate or select radio
buttons, checkboxes, links, etc. You can also twist two fingers on the trackpad
to use the rotor, then flick down with one finger to go to the next instance of
the element selected, and flick upwards to go to the previous.

Regards,
Nic