Hello Anne,

First of all, I would like to thank you and everyone else who responded to my
note.  Since I am on vacation, I won't be downloading Lion just yet, but I did
want to plan ahead.

I have noticed that besides mention of the new voices that can be downloaded
for free, very few postings that I have read talk about new Voice Over
features.  I looked on Apple's accessibility page and did not locate any such
list.  Does anyone know if the new Lion Voice Over Manual has been posted
anywhere?

To all of you who have downloaded Lion, enjoy!

Best regards,

Mike