Hello,
I am currently keeping Snow Leopard for two reasons only. One is the lack of
Lion support for abbyy fine reader express for mac, which will be fixed soon.
the other is the lack of Select All in iTunes 10.4.

I need Select All in iTunes to allow me to change the tags (e.g. author, genre,
title)for all the files in a given audio book. WIth the prior iTunes on Snow
Leopard I used the search option to populate the music table with all the
desired files and then did command+a to select all these files and then did
command+i to change the IDE tags for them all. This no longer works on iTunes
10.4 on Lion. I can instead only select a single track from the music table. I
have tried ever way I can think of to do a Select All but to no effect. I don't
wan to go back to a previous level of iTunes as iTunes 10.4 remembers my
audible user  name and password which prior levels of iTunes did not do on
Lion.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks.

Paul Hopewell

You can find a monthly formatted archive of all messages posted    to the
Mac-Access forum at the following URL: