Hi Folks:

I am considering celling my MacBook Pro in favour of a Mac Mini for portability
reasons.  Is there anything that I should know about the mini with regards to
accessibility?

Thanks all over the place gang.

The triune God created human kind to participate, through the Holy Spirit, in
the incarnate Son's communion with the Father.

database 6327 (20110726) __________

http://www.eset.com

You can find a monthly formatted archive of all messages posted    to the
Mac-Access forum at the following URL: