Hello Jim

On 28 Jul 2011, at 11:36, Jim Noseworthy wrote:

• Can the initial server setup be accessed with Voiceover?

Yes. But as I said earlier unless you know quite a lot about your network and
unless you have your serial number, you can't use it. Also, bear in mind that
if you change networks you get problems. The server OS is designed to be used
in a static environment not a portable one. If you are willing to pay the extra
for that hardware configuration my best advice to you would be to install the
regular version of Lion which would run just fine on it.

Lynne

You can find a monthly formatted archive of all messages posted    to the
Mac-Access forum at the following URL: