  From: Kristeen Hughes
  To: Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility
  Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2011 12:37 AM
  Subject: Re: iTunes behaves differently in Lion

  Can one go back to a previous iTunes, or is this not possible?

  Kristeen
  On Aug 3, 2011, at 8:12 PM, Red.Falcon wrote:

  > Hi there!
  > As far as I know this is a Itunes thing!
  > If I'm reading some of the post's right those people who've gone to Itunes
10.4 even in snowlepard get these issue's!
  > Unless someone say's different!
  > Colin
  > PS I'm still on the previous Itunes!
  >
  > On 4 Aug 2011, at 01:05, Sarah Alawami wrote:
  >
  >> I'm having the same issue. I would file a bug with apple at
http://bugreport.apple.com and see if they can address it. Remember to upload
any logs you might think might help as well
  >> On Aug 3, 2011, at 1:29 PM, Kristeen Hughes wrote:
  >>
  >>> Since using Lion, iTunes functions differently than before and I'm
wondering how to get it to behave like the old days. I used to be able to arrow
through my list of songs with the up and down arrows. Now I need VO with them.
I also used to be able to type the first few letters of a song and it would go
to that song. I can't do that anymore. Why is it that everything in Lion seems
to revolve around tables and there's no way to change that,, or is there and I
just don't know? I'm pulling my hair out!

  >>> Kristeen Hughes
  >>> khwi...@gmail.com

  >>> You can find a monthly formatted archive of all messages posted    to the
Mac-Access forum at the following URL: