Since using Lion, iTunes functions differently than before and I'm wondering
how to get it to behave like the old days. I used to be able to arrow through
my list of songs with the up and down arrows. Now I need VO with them. I also
used to be able to type the first few letters of a song and it would go to that
song. I can't do that anymore. Why is it that everything in Lion seems to
revolve around tables and there's no way to change that,, or is there and I
just don't know? I'm pulling my hair out!

Kristeen Hughes
khwi...@gmail.com

You can find a monthly formatted archive of all messages posted    to the
Mac-Access forum at the following URL: