Hi!

I have to admit that I did the same, using the scanner and just letting it take
me on a fun ride, even though I partly knew what to upgrade. I dod go ahead and
try picking machines, but I seemed to not have an issue with this. It seems to
work fine here, though the labels may be a bit lengthy, but they show fine as
popup buttons.

I also appreciate the recommendation for this website. Even with the shipping
cost, it costs a lot less to upgrade than it would to buy this from an Apple
store locally. So, Gordon, I thank you for all the money I'll save. :)

Regards,
Nic