Hi Gordon,

Also, if you encounter the issue where information scrolls so rapidly down the
screen that VoiceOver simply skips to the last information received, you can
simply hit VO-H-H. This enters the command menu. Simply type "s p ok" and hit
enter on the option, and VoiceOver will not move the cursor as text appears.
While VoiceOver will not read text automatically if this option is selected,
you can use the VoiceOver keys to move down the screen if you are interacting
with the text.

Regards,
Nic