Hi Krystal,

I'll correct the address Travis gave (even if it is his web site <smile>):
http://softcon.com/mac/games/

I haven't tried any of the content on his games pages, but I've used quite a
lot of the programs from his Mac software pages, one level up, and from his
scripts pages:

http://softcon.com/mac/

And if there's anyone still running Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, I'd advise them to get
Softcon Pdf Viewer to use in place of Preview, because it will let you read
continuously.  There's also a link to Softcon Yahtzee on the main mac page,
which is the Yahtzee game. (Again, I haven't tried this myself).

The other page is blocked to general access, although I know that some sections
of the blog that Travis maintains are open to the public.

HTH.  Cheers,

Esther

On Aug 6, 2011, at 05:20, krystal watson wrote:

> i tried both of those adresses and it said can not open the page as it can
> not be found and forbiddon can not load the page so not fair
> On 07/08/2011, at 12:07 AM, Travis Siegel wrote:
>
>> There are several games foro the mac, most of the ones I know of, are ones
>> I've ported myself from other versions of code.
>> You can find them at
>> http://mac.softcon.com/games
>>
>> I had asked for testers for an rpg game I'd been working on the audyssey
>> list, but got only a few takers, and of those, not a single one actually
>> gave feedback, so the project was dropped.
>> I also have a port of bsc's chopper game located at:
>> http://www.thesiegelsnest.us/games
>> You'll need the sfml libraries to play it, but it works, and is just
>> intended to be a demonstration of how simple it is to write cross platform
>> games that will work on windows, linux, and osx, so it's rather simplistic,
>> but there's no reason it couldn't be expanded into a full-blown game or
>> serve as a sample for others (which was it's intent).
>> I've also gotten permission from one windows developer to port some of his
>> older games to the mac, but until I fix my intel mac, that project is on
>> hold.
>> There are other games playable on the mac, and the audyssey list mentions
>> them from time to time, but I must admit I monitor that group, but rarely
>> read the messages on it, so what's been posted is likely in my inbox, but
>> I've not been paying attention to them.
>> But, in any case, to say there's no games for the mac is incorrect.
>> There are some, they're just scattered all over the place, and finding them
>> is a bit of a challenge. :)

You can find a monthly formatted archive of all messages posted    to the
Mac-Access forum at the following URL: