This is where I think JAWS excels over VO, JAWS has so many different ways it
handles numbers and is very smart about it.  It can be set to recognise phone
numbers, and it can also read numbers out as pairs so they are spoken as words,
such as 1 would be read out  as nine teen etc.  I was disappointed to see that
number handling in VO had not been improved.

Where VO does kick JAWS ass though is with title attribute in HTML.  THis has
proven to be a real headache for me with the default settings for JAWS.