Hi Gordon,

Could you explain further please? I know you have said that it may not be a
VoiceOver issue, but I am slightly confused by this, as despite there being no
or little info in the web router, I can still navigate the page independent of
that and click on links. Although sometimes, clicking on links is not possible.

I'll write you off-list regarding your other questions.
Thanks
TC :)
james