Hello James,

I'm not sure if this is the same thing, but I experience a version of this
issue every time I load a new page. What generally happens is that the first
time I open the rotor, it reports zero or only a few links. I'll then press
escape to close the rotor, wait a few seconds, and open the rotor again and
this usually resolves the issue. My assumption, which could well be wrong, is
that the rotor needs the page to be fully loaded before it can detect the
elements on that page; However, I don't seem to recall having this same issue
under SL.

Regarding Chrome: I'm glad to hear you're having success with Chrome. I've been
using it as a secondary browser for a few months and I think it is definitely
getting close to being an accessible alternative to Safari and Webkit.

Cheers,
Bryan