This is wonderful, fantastic, and awesome! It will resolve 99.99% of
installation/initial setup issues.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: rshearer <rshea...@google.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 17:23:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: ChromeVox is now on the Chrome Web Store!
To: axs-chrome-disc...@googlegroups.com

Hi everybody,

I've mentioned this on a couple threads already, but I thought I would make
an announcement to the group...

We just added ChromeVox to the Chrome Web Store! Hooray!

Here are some of the advantages to installing ChromeVox from the Web Store:
- You'll get automatic updates
- Version numbers mean something
- We have a fancy new icon :)

I updated the Installation Instructions here:
http://code.google.com/p/google-axs-chrome/wiki/InstallingChromeVox and they
describe how to download it from the Web Store.

Here is the quick version:
1) Make sure you're running Chrome 14 or higher
2) Uninstall any previous version of ChromeVox
3) Go to the ChromeVox page in the Chrome Web Store:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/kgejglhpjiefppelpmljglcjbhoiplfn
4) Click on the "Add to Chrome" button
5) A dialog should pop up titled "Confirm Installation" that lists the
permissions that ChromeVox needs. We have a wiki page now about why we need
these permissions if you're interested:
http://code.google.com/p/google-axs-chrome/wiki/PermissionsGuide . Click on
the "Install" button to complete the installation process.
6) Yay, ChromeVox is now installed!