I wish there was a way to make it so VO and Chromevox can be ran at the same
time. When I click a link in a tweet for instance, I have to turn VO off, read
the article and then close Chrome and turn it back on. It's not bad, but still.
Also, is there a way to make Chrome save your speech settings like rate etc?
Every time I start up Chrome CV launches with the default speech settings.
Orin
orin8...@gmail.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/orinks
Skype: orin1112