Hi James,

Ok, I can certainly try that.  I've tried a couple of times now with varying
results, but still no luck getting it installled.  I do think it successfully
downloaded to my mac, though.  It keeps saying my phone can't be restored
because of an internal error, which seems weird to me.

I forgot to say I'm still running snow leopard, if that matters, but don't
think it does in this case...  Let us know how Lynn makes out.  The update just
became available in our area about an hour and a half ago, actually, according
to the sms my carrier sent me on my phone.
Thanks,
Cait

Caitlyn Furness
caitlyn.furn...@gmail.com