  From: Kevin Chao
  To: Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility
  Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 11:10 PM
  Subject: Re: iOS 5 VoiceOver Unofficial Change Log

  Having read the discussions surrounding iOS 5 and VoiceOver. I
  couldn't help but wondered if people missed my unofficial change log
  which details 80 changes which span new features,
  enhancements/changes, and fixes for VoiceOver. I think that based on
  the discussion over the last day and a half, it will and should
  address 98% of people's questions.

  If most have missed it, please see below.

  Kevin

https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1pOw7ayVuGSAdPluiJ0xFByCIxIzFpQBCy2LreeZiwYI

  > Kevin

  Please remember to update your membership options periodically by visiting