What network is this?

On 18/10/2011 13:55, Gordon Smith wrote:
Hi Bryan

I'd rather use Bluetooth but I understand now having looked into it that the UK does not
have free tethering on all networks after all.  On ours, for example, you have to use a
"bolt-on" to add tethering to your account.

All I want to do is use the iPhone as a modem but it seems you can't do that.

When I click the "Setup personal hot-spot", I am prompted to visit a website on
our provider's services page.  So it doesn't look as though it's free after all, unless
your account is a new one in which case it is free for a very limited time.

Gordon