All, I just want to apologize for my comment about Siri sounding too good to be true. I'm sure it works great. But for now it's just not for me. Just wanted to comment and apologize in case I was about to bash Apple. I didn't and never will since they have put a lot of effort into making a mainstream device truly accessible.