The price of the iPhone plans here is horrendous.  Chris mentioned his cost 31
sterling.  For an equivalent plan here you're looking at about 85€ up.  That's
why the maths I mentioned earlier make sense. But as Nick says everyone, and
every jurisdiction is different.

Dónal

Dónal Fitzpatrick
dfitz...@computing.dcu.ie