Did not say not having problems I have not did a route yet I have no problem
with unlabeled buttons so far I will do a route this evening when I go home
and see what happens but here to stop after a route has been finish I hear
that the work around is to close the app and that is taking it out of the
app switcher. I have some slugfest on my old iphone3gs and as I said I chop
that up as the app is made to take advantage of the iphone4s processer and
such. As the reports I am getting is that iphone4s owners are not having the
sluggishness that I am having. I have not had it crash yet but have not ran
a route yet !But if it crashes I would think closing it totally out and
restarting Navigon might solve the problem or even restarting the device.
Now does this stuff need to be address yes. Is it something to get upset
over no!, not unless Navigon is unwilling to fix it. Also is it just Vo user
with the problems or is low vision and seeing person having these problems.
I have had no problem as of yet going from screen to screen or button to
button but have not yet tried it in a route mode. Will this evening going
home and will also see if my wife has the problem as a sited person. I will
report back.  If it is indeed broken to the point of not being able to be
used then I will revert back to the old one till it get fixed and use some
of my other GPS apps to do what I need. As I don't just use one GPS as I
don't like putting all my eggs in one basket. JMT and JMO !

Sign,
Bubba
bubbatheg...@gmail.com