Hey berry that is so cool that your going to keep using your iphone i was
scared to use mine at first thaught i had broken it a few times but all it
needed was a code on a card that i could not read wich we found and then i was
scared of the touch screen thaught i could do something bad to the phone as i
was not good at typing on the phone keybord but now i am much better at it
smiles cheers from krystal watson i think my main concern was confidence in my
self and it still is