Well, I'm an IT engineer,

I've been through it all. all the faff of different OS support, different
hardware, software, etc. It would just be nice to have systems we can work with
without all the hassle. Never know, 400 years or so later, we may become sub
computer based. user expandable with many interface ports. just think, if we
needed to communicate with a computer, an inbuilt ethernet port or wireless
ethernet, etc lol

crazyness at the ready folks, it's gonna be a rough ride.

lol DING!

lew